Friday, June 24, 2011

Megan Fox's Relationships


She’s got a mouth, and she’s not afraid to use it, but she’s shown much more restraint when it comes to other aspects of her life. The newlywed Megan Fox is constantly making headlines for revealing a little too much information in interviews, but she isn’t so loose when it comes to men.
Despite her uncanny ability to make waves with her words, Megan’s love life has been without much incident. She was with a childhood sweetheart until she left her hometown of Port St. Lucie, Florida to move to Los Angeles and pursue acting. In an interview with British tabloid News of the World, the former flame, Ben Leahy, said of their relationship, “I was Megan’s first love and she was mine so those times were extra special as we were doing things together we had never done before.” He described her as a “rebel who loved to hang out with the boys” and that “she loved doing anything which was naughty.”
But their relationship crumbled when she went to L.A. at the age of 17 to become a star and made a new friend, former 7th Heaven actor David Gallagher. “All of a sudden all Megan talked about was David this, David that,” Leahy said, and that was when he decided to end their romance.
According to Megan, she mended her broken heart by starting an affair…with a woman. In an October 2008 issue of GQ, she admitted to a lesbian fling with a stripper named Nikita. “Well that year my boyfriend broke up with me and I decided—oh man, sorry, mommy!—that I was in love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop,” she told the magazine. “I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita.” She claimed they would do “these beautiful slow dances to Aerosmith ballads.”
Although the validity of whether this affair actually took place is disputed, Fox maintains that she is bisexual. She told Esquire in 2009, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual.”
But she went back to men when she landed a guest starring role on Hope & Faith in 2004 where she met former Beverly Hills, 90210 actor Brian Austin Green. He proposed to the starlet, 12 years his junior, in November 2006 and the couple moved in together, filling their house with cats and dogs rescued from pet shops, a squirrel and a pot-bellied pig. And in case anyone doubted their bond, they got tattoos of each other’s names. In early 2009, the pair split and there were rumors that she was getting close to her Transformers co-star Shia LaBeouf, but those were promptly shot down.  Fox reconciled with Green soon after, and in June they became engaged again.
Fox maintained that she didn’t want to get married for a long time saying, “I’m going to be 44 when I get married!” But the couple tied the knot in a secret ceremony at the Four Seasons on Hawaii’s big island on June 24, 2010. Shortly before the wedding she told Us Weekly, “We are just even more committed to each other and we always have been. I am more in love with him now than I was in the beginning.”
Even with her wild, overtly sexual demeanor, Fox told Harper’s Bazaar in May 2010 that hook-ups weren’t her style. “I’ve only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don’t love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I’ve never even come close to having a one-night stand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment